Its always fun to help find a deer, I just packed one into the freezer tonight. Good for you going to help a friend out.
Love the idea!
I've been getting a lot of pics of totes recently too. Almost got the draw on one last week but he chased a chipmunk past my tree and never...
very nice
Thats a pretty cool design, do you have to worry about snow load?
Well I'm a Realtor as well as a wood hoarder. I'll give you my take as a Realtor with 7 years of selling homes. Parts of it are "straight forward"...
Most of it splits pretty easy, Ive had some yard trees that were a little difficult.
Beautiful flowers and they went to an awesome person!
nice
That's funny
Congrats! Bear is on my list of hunts to do in the future.
not wasting any time, I like it
Let her rip!
hahahahaha
Awesome to see that buddy, shows how amazing the people on here are and how much they care. Have fun with that saw! you earned it with all you did...
Beautiful view there
No buring here yet but this weekend Ill be lighting the first fire. Need to bring some wood up to the house this week.