This gift exchange is always a lot of fun, seeing some of the gifts that people come up with and create is amazing.
Paul bunion I went ahead and put this as a sticky on top of the page. If you didn't want that let me know. Thanks for doing this again.
Wow that's a mess
Great pics, and good job helping out.
me me me me me me me me me me me! Im in!
Very nice, I really like pin oak. Can be a pain to split but great burning wood.
I really like cherry, its easy to process, smells good and puts out decent heat.
I really miss my utv, great for hauling wood around and lots of other work. I have two atvs now that are much easier to load into a truck. But...
Me too, a few lesser woods in there to get it going good. I've been getting a lot of really good stuff the last few years (oak, locust,sugar...
Yup, last pic is cherry
I was able to get back and work on the locust I started on Saturday. Ended up getting a little over two trailer loads. Would have been a little...
Once I hit the three year mark I just try to keep up with replacing what I burn. I tend to go in spurts with cutting and splitting. I won't cut...
Haven't burned any ironwood in a while but I loved burning it.
Not not the greatest pics to tell from but looked like silver maple to me in the top pic. Def looks like some maple is in the second pic as well
I love deer jerky! Haven't made any yet this year but will get around to that.
You are getting it done! Good job
Then my uncle called and asked for help. He wanted to take down a few locust that were really leaning bad over his barn. So I headed over to help....
Started early and went hunting. Saw a few doe and a little 8 point. Nothing I wanted to shoot, but a beautiful day to be in the woods. Then the...
Congrats on a great deer, looks like a really big body as well.
Good job Grizz