And that is why I must.. :zip::zip::zip: :headbang::headbang::headbang: :picard:
Already have robins and redwing blackbirds here, the peepers been peeping for at least a week now, and today I noticed that the frogs are really...
A beautiful day in southwestern NY :thumbs: Currently 64°F and sunny, with just a hint of a breeze. Unfortunately there's rain in the long term...
Seeing what they've done to math.. :picard: I'd make a comment on sex ed, but I don't think I could keep it family friendly. :eek: :emb:
:binoculars: :whistle: :doh: Silly phone isn't showing the pics again. :hair::hair::headbang:
Thanks for that savemoney :thumbs::thumbs:
No better testimony. 'nuff said. :yes:
Final installment on the ash tree. Got it all cut today, and a bit of cleanup. Now it's beer O'Clock. :pete::coldone: Video.. [MEDIA] Some...
For some reason, I'm hungry for beef jerky now. :sherlock: :popcorn::drool:
wildwest for what it's worth, i vote grey. But I have an extremely limited sense of style. :whistle: I think I have 3 ties, and 2 of them have...
Congrats on the granddaughter hovlandhomestead :thumbs::thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I've been wrong all these years. :( :headbang::headbang: :doh:
I will not argue averaged costs, just that a precise number is hard to nail down. We have no NG here, even though there will soon be two gaslines...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :bug::faint: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
X2 ^^^ :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Hope they catch the jerk. Gotta say though, it's not like he went for the cheap stuff. :whistle::picard:
Far too random to truly get a precise number. Too many changing variables. First would have factor in the efficiency of your NG system and how...
Looks nice Stlshrk :binoculars: :yes: I'm sure you''l put it to good use. :saw:
:popcorn:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Then he realizes it was just out of gas. o_O :doh:
Happy birthday MikeSs