Some good picks today Midwinter :yes: I'd give my own captions.. but.. emm.. nope, not gonna do it. :eek: :emb:
I'm assuming these are dried goods? The tractor in the other hand. :hair::bug: :rofl: :lol:
Plz ignore the fat man improperly using the backhoe. :whistle: :emb:
X2 ^^^
Good for you :thumbs::thumbs: I hope you continue. :)
Good morning everyone :coffee: Foggy out this morning, but should be another great day here. Hope everyone has a great day. :yes:
Actually, I should correct that, it would make pressure waves, not sound waves. If nothing percieves the pressure waves, then there is no sound.
It will make sound waves, but if no ears hear it, then there is no sound.
Well, obviously not to be rude, but my father was a math teacher, back in the days of deforestation for the "big paper" companies. :rofl: :lol:...
I didn't count, but yeah, not much of a problem. Now 15,025 x 325 gonna take me some time and paper. The grey matter isn't what it was. :doh:
:whistle::whistle: :zip::zip::zip:
Heck, I'm betting it would take her students about 20 minutes to calculate my blood pressure right now. :picard::picard::picard:
Well, ya know it gets "tricky" when you have those "extra" zero's :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: :faint:
Hell, I'll homeschool kids here if it keeps them away from whatever that was .
X 100 ^^^
If it takes that long to explain a math equation, do they only learn about 4 equations per class. :headbang::headbang: Friggin insane. :picard:
I had the answer before the coffee was setup. :picard::picard:
Rut roh raggy.. If I counted the number of people that have called me a "jerk", I need to know when the season opens. o_O
Welcome aboard tristatehoarder :handshake: :cheers:
I'd like that post 10 times. :) Congrats again. :thumbs::thumbs: