Welcome aboard Black Creek :handshake: Cannot help with this question, but I'm sure one of the others can. Quite certain it is standard. I...
Ashwatcher, does your splitter have an "Energy" control on it? I looked at our CC splitter and it does. According to the manufacturer the detent...
Morning everyone :coffee: Congrats on the new family member. :thumbs: Best wishes for momma and baby. :yes:
Well, they'd need more cheese, but yeah. :thumbs:
Nice shed & stack M2theB :yes: Kind of a slacker here, went to my buddies this afternoon and grabbed the splitter, but put up less than 1/3...
Well Dave, about the only way I'd "buy" that is if she twisted your arm, then you opened your mouth to say "stop that" or "ouch" and then she...
Nice :yes:
Please be patient with her Midwinter she's not a chili eater. :eek::loco: :crazy: She's in the same camp as those that think there is a "season"...
Morning everyone :coffee: Looks to be a glorious day here in southwestern NY. :dancer: A little breezy this morning, hopefully that will die off...
Hate to hear about the cancer, but glad to hear it was caught early. Hope you have a trouble free surgery, and a speedy recovery. :thumbs: My...
Y'all made me thirsty, guess a nip or two won't hurt. :cheers:
Some hard stuff to deal with mat60 :confused: All you can do is be there for her when she needs, and love her completely. Chazsbetterhalf is a...
Definitely enough to keep you busy there Woodsman Beautiful place you've got there. :yes:
Morning all. Hope everyone has a great Friday. :rootintootin:
Sorry to hear about the still born, but it happens. :confused:
https://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/attachments/9252-jpeg.206627/ Just had my teeth whitened, whatdya think?
Nice piece of equipment there ironpony :yes: At $3K you can't go wrong.
Given the "subject matter", I'm surprised rottiman hasn't given his opinion. :D :BrianK:
Happy birthday to Pete and JCMC
Let there be leeks (ramps) [ATTACH] :thumbs: