:thumbs: :)
:rofl: :lol: Well, I know I'm a bit daft, I gathered a girl was born.. I shoulda posed the question differently. Is the grandchild from...
Booyah.. :thumbs::thumbs: :banana::banana: I'm already :coldone: But, I'll raise to that news anytime. :cheers::cheers:
Been distracted lately, couple days of catching up. :doh: Congrats T.Jeff Veal and of course the Momma/Poppa. :thumbs::thumbs: Hope all is well...
Happy birthday :cheers: Excellent gift. :thumbs::thumbs:
Congrats to you and the Momma/Poppa :thumbs: Not that it makes a difference, but son's or daughter's?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I nearly lost it on that one. Makes ya wonder, who wants that DVD? o_O
Great news Stinny :thumbs::thumbs:
:bug:o_O Noooooo... Not the turtle army. :eek::hair: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
[MEDIA]
Good to hear that Dennis. :yes:
As the old saying goes.. "Don't like the weather? Wait 10 minutes, it'll change." Weirdest weather related thing I've seen was when I was a...
Morning everyone. :coffee: Have a couple doctor appointments at Buffalo VA today, so we'll be hitting the road soon. Hope everyone has a great...
Looks worth a peek. :binoculars: :yes:
Happy birthday NH mountain man
Morning everyone, ready to start a new week. Hope y'all have a good day. :yes:
Thx for that clarification. :yes: I knew I wanted the soapstone, so I guess I never considered it as an 'option'.
Need a new alarm clock? o_O That'll get the neighbors attention. :hair::hair:
Love the sign.. Steep, narrow, winding road.. next 25 miles. Must be fun on the bike. :dex::dex:
You are correct sir, I didn't have my flashlight, I measured to the top of the steel holding the soapstone. It's 12" top to bottom. Thx. :yes: