[MEDIA]
Was gonna ask if you got the saw. Nice :yes:
Have the BH already. But yeah, I'm thinking the rabbit done run deep. :hair: :makeitrain":makeitrain"
That's likely why no one wanted to have the procedure done. I know I'd tell them to kiss my hairy rump as it was heading out the door. And I...
Ain't no way they'd be doing that with me awake. :eek: Nope..
I guess it helps keep down the # of internet stalkers. Not much to do about the others. :rofl: :lol: I have posted pics of my car, which is quite...
jo191145 not sure if you are concerned about it, but your trailer plates are easily readable. Just sayin :whistle:
Happy Easter to you all. :)
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :picard: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Glad to hear no fatalities. :yes: I had enough of tornadoes when stationed in Lubbock Texas, right in tornado alley. :hair::hair: Not fond of...
Yeah, what he said. ^^^ :thumbs:
Glad you had the procedure done Ralphie Boy , especially considering the results. :hair: Due to some concerns, I had my first at 41, and am due...
Welcome aboard 218camb :handshake: Lottsa good people and information here at FHC. Sounds like you'll fit in just fine. :yes:
Good morning everyone. :coffee: Would like the rain to go away for a while, this place is swamped. :doh: Hope to get our and get some leeks...
That pic is awesome bigfrank Very cool. :binoculars: Keep whittling away at that oak man. :yes:
My guess is ash. :whistle:
Accckkk... My heads gonna explode. :hair: Funny you mentioned that, it is one of the attachments on the "wish list"....
Welcome aboard pej5 :cheers: I'm sure there'll be some debate, and a lot of good advice as well. I have been using a Poulan 4218 for years, and...
:hair::hair: Y'all are terrible I say!!! I just spent an hour looking at grapples, and grapple related items. o_O They say that they have one...
Morning everyone :coffee: Have Good Friday off for Easter, hoping the rain holds off, but the sky says it likely won't. :confused: Hope everyone...