Closing in on the three cord mark here. Still have a few sticks to rub together, have had a few fires lately, and have burnt about 20 gallons of...
Quite welcome, and thank you. :)
NH mountain man thanks, it was my privilege to serve. Funny that you mentioned 8th AAF, as my squadron was in the 8th Tac Fighter Wing. 35th...
It made mine as well. :)
Awesome view, and some nice wood there. :yes:
:dex::dex:
Thank you for your service crash55 :salute:
Making it rain.. :makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain" Well, ya do what you're doing. Give da man what he's willing to pay for. :dex::dex:
That makes me wish I had kids. :dex::dex: I would sooo do that :cool:
Ohh, we gonna have soooo much fun next weekend :dex::dex: :rofl: :lol:
Morning everyone :coffee: No snow cover this morning, but wet again. :picard:
Gotta have sound on for this one. :thumbs::thumbs: Can't remember when I last laughed that hard. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Definitely the right way to go. :yes: I've seen videos where people get it stuck, and rock the tractor forward and back. I've also read/heard...
I'll be curious as well. :popcorn: The three things this property has in abundance is water, clay, and rocks. I've got a project in mind that...
:dex::yes: :popcorn:
Do you already have the sleeve hitch adaptor bobdog2o02 ? The manual is downloadable in PDF format. I got a few implements years ago, but never...
Morning everyone :coffee:
Welcome aboard crash55 :handshake: Lots of good people and information here. :yes:
Good morning everyone, time to begin another workweek.
Very cool. :dex::dex: