:smoke::cheers: [IMG]
:yes: :coldone: [IMG]
Only in the 40's here WS but she didn't need to ask twice.:coldone: Was dark but hot out yesterday then switched quick today. :salute:
Finally got the go tonight.:coffee: :coldone: Booms was happy after dealing with the gardens. :cheers: [IMG] [IMG]
Let me walk right up to them this afternoon.:salute: [IMG]
Ya neat now Hork since I found out it aint a man eater.:hair: :coldone: [IMG]
Talked to my bug guy today and found out its one of these. :zip: :coldone: Fishing Spider..:drunk: [IMG]
OK Got it.:coldone: [IMG]
Now I gotta google what the heck a 5th wheeler puller is? :emb: :coldone:
That or just an itchy back.:D :coldone:
And there's a forklift 10ft to the left.:picard::coldone:
Watched the cat playing with something earlier today. :whistle: Never seen one like this around here before.:hair: :cheers: [IMG]
Work with chlorine everyday but never thought about this? Lake wood doesn't sound like a problem at all.:salute: Burning driftwood makes...
:hair: [IMG] Pretty sure it got a little foamy.:picard: :coldone: [IMG]
Any pics of the front of it bert?
I'd find a couple big stickers like it and hey ya never know? :makeitrain":makeitrain":cheers: [IMG]
Is that another Million Dollar Aerosmith van bert? :salute: Just asking.:coldone: [IMG]
That's just cool rotti. :coldone:
Good on ya again Buzz.:salute: The Red Maple is a breeze to work with and I like the way it burns slowly in the T5. :cheers:
No ya didn't! The Sisters Ash did...:smoke::coldone: