Oh I know what it does. I don't use it in anything but autos and frequent mowers E10 that is. I was just saying we beat thus horse every year or so.
We have had some of that before. If I knew I would post the links. But maybe he knows and can repost it for us. :rofl: :lol:
Dex you have sleeves on in that pic of you and the wife?? :rofl: :lol:Great pictures of the family, man!
Ok so you were an angent. I saw references to showings but was just assuming those were maybe your own properties.
Good Pont mm. I bet they take it back!
Nice wood getting truck! Still some space for rounds though.
I have a working powerwise charger that I am selling with the D plug . Perfect working order. $150 plus shipping. Also have a working 400amp...
Another satisfied customer :-) This program allows HD to keep new equipment and not loose money. After their giant discount they get for volume...
That pic bar just posted is extreme. They can still be scored and run. He makes a good point. Start saw. And turn it on its side. You can be...
Ok a quick qoogle search and I found some scoring or transfer pics. You don't really want to see this stuff. Not bad if just transfer on a high...
I did look through my phone and I couldn't find a single one. In over 3000 pics. Of course I didn't look that close so I am sure there is one...
There are lots on here. But basically you want to see a shiny piston skirt and top edge. Also want to see Shiney cylinder walls. You don't want...
I'd go buy that Makita like a Boss after you pull the muffler and check the cylinder and piston. At a minimum. Pull spark plug and look in with a...
Yea. Snap that bad boy up if it looks like the one HDROCK posted. Like said you can turn it into an 80cc saw for a small investment.
Swags what did you do before the full time flipping? I thought you always did this or was it just a part time thing before? We're you a...
Heard bad things about BigTex Fit and finish, I think the actual structure is fine though.
I will trade you a new in box earthquake for it. I will even pay the shipping to ship that used saw my way :rofl: :lol:
Look at the amazing condition it's in....and you clearly have been useing it.
Yea. I have never shot a group that good. After the second shot I seriously thought I missed the paper. After the third shot I just saw a bit more...
I like the 650. And the 390 has a permanent home. But I can dump some of the other ones. Probably wouldn't get all the cash but enough to justify...