Turn the idle screw in its the LA screw. Just bump it up a tad while saw is running. But it could also be the L screw needs adjustment. It's a...
Yep! But you can safely substitute in HD30wt oil if you like mixed at 16:1. Just keep an extra plug handy and make sure to De-carbon the engine...
You don't want to use a marine TWC3 oil in a saw. It's water cooled oil and not for air cooled stuff. Since air cooled runs at higher temps it may...
You can switch back n forth it doesn't matter but even switching oil brands and time of year you may have to return a saw. I mix everything at...
Or the Scotty O 27 saw plan??
I would go sooner than Friday they sell fast!. It may still be there but you don't want to miss out on the deal! And I would still check it for...
Nice work !! Thought you had bad luck? Want to make your $300 back? I'll even give you $350. Just getting it will be difficult!
Like he tells his kids "do as I say not as I do"!
In a state like that it would be legal to hunt in an apple orchard. As long as you do not bring in or relocate apples into a pile I would assume....
Since you mentioned it. I have heard that scents and urine (urine mostly probably) is possibly going to be banned by some states here in the near...
That's good to hear. I have always wanted a 22 semi auto that reminds you of a larger handgun...not the 22 style target pistols. I have a bull...
The small 22s like the p22 or sr22 usually suck for accuracy, and seem to be very ammo picky. And theres no reason to ever carry a 22 other than...
Even pure salt licks are illegal? Even here when bait was illegal salt blocks were legal. That stuff you buy in bags at walmart was not legal...
Apples or corn use to be illegal in my part of the state. I beleive that law changed about 2 years ago. You can now bait for deer. Food plots are...
Is that an old gas or oil well? Do yall put plot saver up or malorganite out on those beans? Down here they will eat a half acre of beans the...
Yea I too always bring up this point.
I was thinking they have some fuel at airports that is not 100LL? Like maybe for some small cesnas or pipers? Maybe they run on 100 but I was...
DANG!
I agree with all these guys.
Im pretty sure every airport sells NO E gas. I am pretty sure it's against FFA regs to have ethonol in aviation fuel. Could be wrong on last part...