I think the problem is in the recoil. You can probably ship just that assembly. That person would have to have an 1127 series saw to test it though.
Haha see it now! I read over it I guess the first time use to seeing it then went and looked for it and skimmed over it the second time. No big...
You used both terms In this post?
Full comp has a cutter for every drive link. Semi skip has a cutter every 1.5 drive links (known as DL's example 72DL) and skip or full skip has a...
Your talking about cutters. But No you don't count cutters you count drive links. The humps that ride in the bar groove. They look like shark...
So did you ever fix the starting issue?
Welcome to FHC, DFM. Only true hoarders are talking firewood in mid july. It's been bumping 100 here in the south for weeks now
I can't remember the brand that some battery saws the videos posted were. I saw some very capable says. But how long they last would be a problem...
Did you really just find them?
Or in my case 40f to 95f no elevation change!
I too think it's tune. And I second those that say if you tuned in winter it's possibly too rich in the summer. I had a cheap Chinese saw I tuned...
Well stihl doesn't make carbs. It's mostlikely Walbro carb. :-)
I can't even beleive that! Something like that is fraud and punishable by law!
If they don't they will just find an old carb laying around the shop!! Hahaha
They may meet some standard to claim it but is it the correct oil? You can use what you want and if you have had good success with it great....
Good Chance maybe they ran the saw early morn and tuned it then? I don't know. Bum the LA up and iF that still doesn't work. I would mess with the...
What was the temperature then...what was it the day your running now? If it was say 20 to 30 degrees difference that will cause the saw to flood...
Yea . He may have not caught your point but, to the OP he is saying if your saw runs fine and idles for 5 seconds then slowly speeds up or slows...
Good and better explication Jon And pantelis
I'm sure it is. But it's still a water cooled engine that will run cooler than a saw which is air cooled. My boats have water surrounding the...