So have you bought it yet?:makeitrain":popcorn:
Pic sizes to my phone just right? Wow that's a lot of money. And these things break!! This makes my $99 grinder look even more appealing! Sure a...
Nice crawler.
200 for a rough 372 would be a good deal. Most aren't in your situation, Gary! ! Haha
A FEW WEEKS!! Wow This was a serious accident! Hope he continues a fast and speedy recovery
This is probably the best prayer or response I have seen on a forum period. As a less articulate person , I will echo this prayer as I keep w8ye...
Thanks!
Nice! Get an aftermarket muffler cover. $20 or less for an aftermarket and it will run like a whole different saw!
475 is kind of high unless only a few years old and looks really good $400 I think sounds better. Again we can't see said saw.
what's the price?
At $279 I'd snap that puppy up if checks out
Yep!! My little boy is about to big for it. But until we get him the next larger ride on toy that's his. Loves riding down the hills!
Beat on that TOY! Here is its cousin, the sequoia, loaded down headed back from a weekend at my farm.[ATTACH]
Nice locust!. Don't leave that tall stump! Cut that bad boy down to the dirt!
I have the girder we have all been talking about for around $100. But I kept my cheapo HF grinder as well. I have not swapped the wheel back as I...
Mudd you might want to start another thread on saw aquisitions and such. Kind of buried in this thread here.
That's about same price useing sale and discounts . I think my recipt is in the box in the shed. I may look for it later to see what I paid?
I think I paid like $89 or 99 and picked it up at northern. I know I think it was on sale plus I used a $20 coupon code.
Without digging back through the pages how much was the one you linked too?
Get one of the timber tuff or northern grinders for around $100 you will be doing good in just a few chains. Sure it's not as sharp as hand...