What do you think you could get it down too?
Nah. To rich for my needs.
How much?
Good you have a relationship like that. Nice score on the weedwacker. I had and still have a troy bolt 4 cycle weedeater. I hated it. It was not...
That was a 391 not a 361!! Big difference
That's the same price I would of paid if I came in ? $75? Or if I came in would it be marked $499 like ever other one I been in
To will need about 49 more of those craftsman boxes at the rate your going. Are they even making any money on you gary? What are they giving the...
That's just crazy!
Yes use a GRADE 2 bolt or one that has NO marks on the head the size of the hole.
Usually gear boxes don't have a drain. Pull the face cover or tip over. That small hole is the fill level. Take it out fill through top till it...
Nice and the last part even better. Looks better than the last one I picked up. But people think bushhog are gold I think? I just cut the input...
Yea I stop in a pawn shop about once every year or two thinking I will spot something. Never do. I share the same thought. Why would I buy...
Who is paying $450 for ranchers and ms390s on ebay? Maybe I need to go look at ebay?
Yea may be worth it for someone
I have several metal cans I need to just trash. Terrible shape, no caps I haven't brought myself to trash them yet, they were my FIL. I may just...
Depends. Some trailers are smaller than others. If there small on 13" tires or 15" tires? Also depends on your truck and the actual hitch and how...
Yea I can see them available somewhere every monday
Maybe for different folks. I'm sure each location doesn't put saws up first of each month. That would mean that have a crazy amount of saws. Over...
Redneck I see an FHC hat on you in your avatar pic I think.
Prayers sent. Not sure if this is The same person I read about in another thread or not. Still praying for those in need of healing. Not sure if...