Oh yea forgot all pawn shops have to report and hold items for so long.
I had an old Briggs do the same thing. It's junk. Yes it's a bomb figure out the next step now
One of those odballs. One or two DL off probably
That's a neat little unit. Probably all you need for oak and like you said non knarly stuff. Looks awfully short. I'd almost want to try one at...
They sure those aren't stolen ??
Limited budget, one income family with a little boy who loves thomas the train and I have been buying him Thomas toys. That brings far more joy to...
That's my first saw. Wife also bought for me. It won't leave.
Not helping!:hair:
That's good to know I will keep that in mind. But I usually don't offroad or muddling with my equiptment trailer loaded up. Or wiTh a...
With my first generation sequoia power is a problem. It's rated at like 8600. But having around 5000 pound load behind it I can't imagine pulling...
It's a lot better shape than the one I bought for $75! Haha
Guess it is a drain. Didn't look close enough but it is on the bottom side? My 2 cutters the small one I'd the fill to level. I agree when a seal...
Dang yall are making me want one bad!! If I hadn't just dumped a pile of money into building a hunting buggie!
Gary I bet your wife really loves you, that or she does not set foot in the basement or garage? Or she's as much into tools and stuff as...
Did you talk them down more cause of the AV? Haha
Well it may. But your truck only has so much power and the trasmission is only so strong. Just think of three or 4 thousand dollar transmission ....
Yea those are also good things to do.
Me personally , they look so good and they obviously keep them up. IF the piston cyl looks good. If it idles while you turn it on its side and...
Should you ask about putting a deposit so they don't sell them both to some yahoo, the mourn he gets there.
I was hope in you would say like $30 or 35. I don't use one that much. Handy when you need one or selling a saw or checking one out.