I think he is going to catch up to cnice. Have a mini GTG and work on the saw.
You need to get your self a junk or locked up saw to disassemble to get familiar with them. Get a rancher or something their built like pro saws...
Mmmm a pile of "sandwiches " what an idiot. Still laughing at that. I think he may need his eyes checked checked??? Thanks concrete grazer for...
No, it's more than that $!o_O:bug: at over $200 more that's crazy money! :makeitrain":emptywallet: as the goat would say I'd run a $100 all day...
You done good! This was WAY MORE saw for your money that the 465 rancher could even hope to grow up and be! And for probably $100 -150 less!
:hair::headbang::yes::thumbs:
To me I like to see what it would look like without any browse pressure is why I do it
Yep for $200 you have an 80cc saw. If it runs strong I wouldn't worry with the muffler , unless you want to do it to familiarize yourself with...
But look at all the other random populations of it. That just means it hasn't been recorded. There is a good chance it was planted
I know I'm late, but poison ivy tree!!!!! Also known as box elder :-)
Yep another partial color blind(red- green trouble here ) and I easily see the sleeping cat? I don't think it's that neat of a pic unless you just...
Yea I was thinking look at those deer !! And then I thought about CWD if it's at all close to that place :-(
What! I'd offer them $50 and go get in NOW
I guess the lawmakers have a heart and don't want orphaned babies that will die without momma.?
That's usually the case. Put an excluder cage up to see how much it grows.
I have seen a rental company that sells used loops off rental saws on ebay. They are a good deal. It's like 3 or 5 or 10 chains. Forgot the...
Don't worry about carb. Take a trip to see nice or we can talk you through it or just buy a new one and put it on. Then we can talk you through...
So I hope you bought that thing!! You stole it at 255 with 90 day warrenty!
Yea reminds me of those like 30 to 40 year old ones you have to basically split from your knees
Yep the sequoia I'd actually the wife's but when we all go to the farm it's what's used. My old tow vehicle and wood getter is a 1980 chevy k10....