Baiting in the lower part of state has been legal for decades here. They just passed it as legal for the upper part of the state
I won't tell those of you who don't know, what I do for a living!!:eek:o_O:rofl: :lol::whistle::zip::doh::picard::faint::(
I am still with you but I don't see either tree very often. Ash trees around here leaves don't look like those and like you said the bark doesn't...
Sounds like an awsome gun. I love revolvers and lever guns. Wish I had more. I love my marlin 1894 in 44mag
Ha shows what I remember. But neither are common trees around here. At least that's my excuse :whistle:
Same family
Really? I thought they claimed it would work on manifolds and such?
Yep that works too. Heck you could JB weld it if you wanted. Just something to keep it sealed up. And from leaking
What ever you can. That metal is so thin. Pliars. Then screw driver and mallet? Solder the edges or weld.
The muffle mod alone you will seriously notice a difference if that's all you do to it.
And if this is beyond your ability or comfort level I'm sure we could find someone here to mod one for you. And a muffle mails easy priority mail.
As Gunter of Geugenheim said the 665 is a "factory rod of hot":rofl: :lol: And the 044 was back when men were men!:rootintootin::vulture::banana:
Better written and more eloquent than I could have put it. :thumbs:
millermodsaws
I mean if you get the AM BB kit real cheap, say CARL sold it for like $50 I would put it on and run it. But I think new the baileys kit is...
Not sure if is true but I have always year stay away form the BB kits. I'd go factory dolmar/makita 79cc if I was doing it.
I have been on forums for over a decade. And these guys still come up with stuff and acronyms I have no idea what they are???
Haha. OP is forum lingo. But I know what you mean on this stuff
Correct. Haha
Op, the translation here is its a bailey's brand or whatever Big Bore kit. Or larger piston and cylinder than factory size.