I don't and would not. It's illegal here. Not worth a ticket or points on my licence to me. Besides I don't have trouble killing Them with my...
Cut that metal out and beat whatever you need to out. It's the smoke shelf. And if you won't use it as a stove again it does not matter. You can...
It's only peel and STICK till its hot. That just keeps it in place till the windows in place to screw it in. Once hot the adhesive burns off and...
Definitely quit smoking. The savings will buy the trailer, and your life and wife will be happy.
I wish it was easier to find pics in my phone. Stay tuned.
Rocked chain is where a grinder shines. Just go slow as to not heat the tooth too much
Bogging in the middle of the cut like he says is more mysterious to me?
I thought this as soon as I read it and then when I saw he tuned it in the winter I am more wondering if this is the case?
If you put water or poly on the brown does it not turn back reddish?
Yep.
I have a 445 and I am sure it will wake up. Every saw u have has responded. You can use a drill and drill in through and or DreMal through the...
You can buy loops on sale for almost as cheap as making them yourself. I am talking about Oregon chain here. I bought a bag of chains from loggerchain
You think. I would think this one would have a faster stroke. And it still has more power than those 5 ton units
That's what cell phones are good for now a days. Take it set it down ot in pocket and pull it back up. Use to have to get the computer out to look...
Note to self, go look at the add and save welder Dave's phone number in case I need anything. Well at least till his retirement!:salute::rofl:...
Many guys that take stuff apart or do it all the time put it all in one pile. I use to be more mythodicle about how I took stuff apart taking care...
I would too, for firewood. But when we're logging it's just hardwood pulpwood. Which basically covers 95% of the hardwood we cut. We cut very...
Look at where I live and the range map:eek::zip::picard::(. It happens to grow around here. But when it occurs we don't really pay attention to...
Nice picnic table
Haha. There probably thousands of people who know who mastermind is...like tens of thousands. But someone will know who that guy is.