If its a big diesel, it's probably 24v. Smaller diesels may be 12v
No. Series would be 24. In parallel, + goes to +, and + goes to starter.
I'm ok. Tomorrow marks the day I'll be finishing my concrete on the big job. Gotta start helping put up the 70 x 75 building next week
Are the barreries wired in series or parallel?
Also, howdy Mikes, Johnboy, Rodney. Hope to get to know a few more names here
What the heck? I didn't get an invite, Dallas. How's you?
See ya Johnboy
Teaser pic [ATTACH]
Last minute bump. Guys are gonna start piling in Friday at noonish. In case Saturday doesnt work, it's no problem coming up (or down, if yer a...
I understand about the driving. That was the primary reason for not having one here in the past. Dang water!
Feel free to pm me for my address.
Hi fellas. I don't post much here, but I try to log on once in awhile and catch up. Geniusfest is a no-go this year, but several guys still wanted...
First post on here. Interesting and knowledgeable bunch of guys. Genius, I can come Thursday or Friday with the Alaskan mill and a few saws...
Thanks fellas!