Evening slackers. Gonna try and get on your 461 this week Dallas. I'll make a runner out of it for ya
Are you selling hotdogs or beer there? Ain't no way you bought tickets.... Go Blue!!!
I'm ok, Jason. Camping with friends
Thanks Veep. Cut some euc for me
Camping. Fall Fest here in town. Hanging with friends
Hell Yeah
Bring the fridge to TN?
I'm ok. Enjoying mid 60's for work day temps
Just remember, when you buy beef by the whole, 1/2, or 1/4, you're buying hanging weight. They gut it, skin it, behead it, hang it, then cut it...
Stumping sucks[ATTACH]
^^ Lol. Real exciting
I'm ok. Taking an hour break then back out to the garage. Gonna put that bb cylinder on the blue raffle saw I won
I'm ok. Just hotter than hell. Hard to work outside when it's 95°
Morning
Never seen one with 2 rings I don't think. Aftermarket maybe
I believe the early 7910's had the ring over the intake as well. Not sure why they changed
That one may well have a clogged tank vent, but the either the needle or seat are failing, allowing fuel to leak by.
What else did you do on lunch break?
I don't care what I do. It's nice to change it up
I'm ok. Worked 11 hours and cut wood and sharpened chains for 3 more. Tired out