Ok. Ported a 346 yesterday and had to leave before in was done. Got home at 11:30 last night and finished it at 230am lol. Slacking today Anybody...
Howdy fhc'ers
This is my 3rd one, but the only AM bb. Doesn't seem to want to idle consistently. I set the L screw where I normally do and pick the saw up and...
Wouldn't bother me if I didn't have 12 hours invested into cutting and porting it. I cant tell if its the carb, cylinder, or coil
Howdy boys. I wonder how far a guy can throw a 6421 makita with a pos junkass 84cc cylinder on it. #%#$@&^*# #*&@^#&#*$&@>**##
I won that 6421 makita in Dan's raffle and put an 84cc bb kit on it that i already had. I ported it, but i need a carb kit for it to see if itll...
I ported a 7310 for myself that ended up being a tick faster than my ported 7900. I traded it to big1066 for a ported 394
Here. This may help you get back into it [MEDIA]
They are softer than a 372. More like a 7900. Smooth. I thought the dolmar was weird at first, but awesome at the same time. I don't really have a...
Me neither. I need to cut a truckload in a few weeks for deer camp. Only burned about a face cord last year up there.
It has the same A/V as the 0 series. Rubber. No springs like a 361 or 441. Those are smoother
The vertical arm adjustment works well (similar to yours) if you play with angles enough to know how it'll cut. Raise the arm up and roll the...
They're strong stock. I don't get normal gains from them until I put a long bar on them. Clint's pulls a 36 with respectable authority
Stihl got it. Gonna bring it down to tn and set it up
I think he will. He rebuilt it from the bottom up and these are the first cuts. I need to get a couple tanks through it. Wish I didn't have all my...
[MEDIA]
Almost as relaxing as staying home. Camping 5 miles away from home is more work than it's worth. But hey, that's where the shindig was
Not much. Just slacking, I guess lol
Winterized the camper and cleaned up the garage
I'm doing well. Thanks. Busy and tired out after work. Supposed to rain Wednesday. Looking forward to that