Howdy
Pretty laxxed. Tgif
damm. Dallas Will be the only one there with a stihl
I like it up your way as well
Hi Dave. Where are you at in the yoopee? I'm in East Jordan, about an hour and 15 minutes southwest of da bridge
I'm ok. Gotta go through a bunch of saws. 346 and 394 were running lean in TN. Couldn't richen the 346 enough. Pulled the H screw out and it had a...
-1 You'll get a fine for having green grass in Commiefornia. Wasting water
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
definitive dave may have some stuff in a box. Or he may be able to you locate what you need
I'm ok. Still in the same spot I was a couple hours ago. Relaxing
Dallas will run a Dolmar. I think he's whording a couple but won't tell anyone
Hi Dallas. How's work? I've been laying ledge stone on a garage and house. Looks pretty cool. I'll get pics tomorrow
Yeah, it was fun. 14 hours each way can lick me though. Wish everybody wasn't so far away
Not much. Killed a 6 pt tonight. Had tenderloins for a snack
Just catching up in here. Long weekend. Howdy
Hi Dallas. Doing good. Got stuff laid out for TN tomorrow am. Leaving here 5am.
Evening, men
Aww...how bromantic
Evening
No dice. My model isn't listed in there. I ended up finding a refurb on the bay for $63 shipped