Yup. She let off about 4. Drained the pond in the middle of the drive and hauled some dirt in to fill it back up. Good to go til spring now lol
:BrianK::D
That's a shepherd's hook, not a cane......
Neither [ATTACH]
I believe that is the reason
Tough to do. The idea of the 2 pc head is 1) easy to control compression without changing port timing, and 2) it puts the plug in the center of...
Nah. I owned a Suzuki 500 and a Honda 250r when I was younger. I'm gonna buy a 7x14 enclosed work trailer and tidy up the garage.
Maybe one day. Pos AM 066 carb leans out half way into an 8x8. Its getting a wj6 this weekend
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'd buy a $20 45mm 346 top end first . Maybe you get lucky and it runs good. Fun to play with, anyway. That saves your oem stuff to put on a...
I only used mine twice last year. Didn't use it at all this year. It was a wr426 Yamaha 4 stroke. It would pull the front tire up in any gear at...
It's quite a ways up in there for that. I don't mind filling a flat area with it, but you're talking about making a bridge with it. Most guys...
I'm good. Got my deer butchered. Waiting on a guy to come up and buy a couple dirt bikes I don't use any more
Like this half open, half closed [ATTACH]
More like a closed port, but both bottom fed and side fed.
Ahh. Yes. Didn't know his name I guess. A 365 will do that to a stihl.
Andy......?
Thanks. Did you run his 036 lol?
I'm good. Watched a couple pop Warner football games, now I gotta butcher a deer I shot Tuesday