I thought this was a dandy. :thumbs:
You are understanding my jargon just fine:yes:
I've saved them before. Take a punch and lightly tap the high spots down until it loosens up. Once it's out, re-form the crown in it and try it...
Too late...
Probably on clay soil in frost conditions with no frost footing
On the service door, I'd pop off the trim and shim the jamb closer to the door. Should only be about 1/8" clearance between the 2. Looks like...
I run a boatload of those GB rims from LCS. Nothing wrong with them at all. Great selection too. Just gotta order quite a bit of stuff to make...
If you like to tinker a little, pick up a 385/390 boot and rwj4 carb
Doing well. Thanks. I miss the fall season. Seems like we go from 80° days to 40° days in 2 weeks. What happened to all the 50 and 60° days I...
Peak here was last week. Still a lot of leaves on the trees, but 30mph winds tomorrow will fix that. You can have all the rain. I'm ready for snow
Evening, men. Cold wet day here. Same tomorrow. Wednesday looks like the only day of the week for anything other than a duck
Snicker
Maulhead is the only one I know in CO.
DIA?
I didn't watch it.
Smoked snake again?
I'm ok. Worked on saws a little today. Had to build a fire in the shop
Evening
Hewdy
Leadfarmer's a goat roper from way back