They port well [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
You should do some horse trading and get my old 7310 from big1066. That thing outruns my tree monkey 7900
The one I linked didn't say. I'd guess they're a D. There are other ads for the same tire with an E ply for about $490
I've never run them, but came close to pulling the trigger about 10 years ago. They look good and are priced right
Howdy guys These will be better in snowy/slick stuff I think. Just another perspective, I guess. Look at this on eBay 4 New 265/75-16 Kenda Klever...
Be a lot better if those big lugs were cut in half. But I look at tires from a snow or rain perspective, too. At 20k miles, those will suck on wet...
I'm ok. Building a 50x100 pole barn. Getting worn out is all
Howdy. I'm sick of work. It can snow any time now...
Pretty soon. Friday's high is forecasted at 26°. Today it hit 38. A few more weeks and I'll be ready to rock.
Tree Monkey may be able to get on it soon if he's not backed up, and you'll really like how your saw runs when he's done with it. He spends most...
Slackers in here
They make them in E ply [ATTACH]
Those are the best I've ever used. Well worth the added cost
If that's the case like Dave asked, you could shim the hinge side toward the latch side. Get the gap down to 1/8-3/16" and it'll seal better. If...
Howdy
Finally warm. Buried a skytrak to the frame setting 50' trusses. Managed to get it out and set a few more before pbr time. Finish them tomorrow
Muddy
:yes:
Maybe. Is it like a 288 272 low top filter? They might be too wide for the rounded cover though
I did it in my 372. I believe the rwj has the same dimensions externally as the hd12, but the venturi is much larger. Just got to thinking...i...