That would be hard to explain to the fire dept. I have found something organic that I don't worry about killing birds, bees etc. [IMG][IMG]
A cousin of mine climbed up on a chair and got into my grandmother's purse and took her blood pressure pills. He was three. The sight of him...
Yes, no need to be uncomfortable, none at all. I always want my home to be comfortable to be in.
I would hate to have that mess being walked into my house from the dog's feet. For years, I put up with it. Just as the kids were grown and...
Nice to know there is a treatment. EAB hasn't infected the trees around here as yet. I know they are being monitored for infestations. Hate to...
Found this on my FB page this morning. So true: :ups: [IMG]
Yuk! [IMG][IMG][IMG]
In the mid 30's here. Yes, my stove is humming along while I sit having my morning coffee and catching up on the news etc. :thumbs: I don't...
Have you read about a correction collar? Only works if you catch her in the act. After the fact, no good. I would consult with a professional...
Never any odor during stove shut down. Don't have any clue why you are getting that.
Looks like you are heading for a good and final resolution to this problem. So what is on your hit list for next? You did the insulation thing,...
Another acquaintance of mine lost his Rotti a couple of years back. After a while, the dust settled and he realized he really needed another...
You have that right. I got ill on oysters as a kid. Couldn't get near them again until the last few years. When I was young, I ate liver. Now...
And can be very intimidating if you happen upon one close up. That huge head and antler spread can can be very humbling. We have many of them...
I don't know, that lead up was preparing me for bad news. Glad it wasn't. My brother had a rescued gray hound. Lived a very good life. Very...
I would like to see this on the front page of our forum for a while. Then add an album to the gallery of each of these Get togethers.
Love the pics, hope the rest of those attending puts theirs on the forum. Add the names if you can, thanks many times.
you have leaves on those trees! We won't have leaves until the late half of May.
A big happy birthday wish to you gbreda Hope you are able to enjoy your day and do things you like.
Worse even while driving. You want to glance down at the speed, time, radio etc. you have to move your head in that direction instead of just...