Now you have gone and done it. I clicked on that address, then did a review. All good comments etc. So I ordered it. Just another layer of...
Have you tried Dave's out on Brunswick Ave.? Real rural atmosphere and home style cooking. We go there for breakfast. A1 is going to have...
Here you go! [ATTACH]
You might want to get a naked manikin for the tub! That would be a real eye catcher!
USAA for military families. Rated # 1. Also good for car loans, auto insurance, investments etc.
you can make your own, or download what ever you want, then trace. Keep the font the same size and you should be good to go.
We had dogs and a cat that would kill rabbits when we used to have rabbits. Once, two of our dogs caught a ground hog. It was longer when they...
That does do a number on you when they start playing their game, and you have to start making counter offers. There is a Ford dealer near here...
It is always a disappointment when you go out to the garden and find every top to your seedlings have been eaten off. For us, it is the ground...
Got mulch delivered. $152 for three yards black mulch. Now comes the hard part! Have to spread it around. My son will do the majority of that....
You have got to be feeling good about that. Goes a long way to giving a finished look. :thumbs:
Yes, I was willing to let it go to him for $1500. As I mentioned, he had done a lot of work for me. Now that I have it back, the next time I go...
I haven't, but I haven't heard from him even though I did text him. He paid $460 and had the truck for a month and a half. I wrote the contract...
plug it into a buyers service. There is one on USAA.com
you are right. I know this guy. He was one of the crew I hired to do the rebuilding of my house. Nice guy but can't seem to hang onto anything....
I recently saw the crash test results of all the new trucks. Ford led the way as the most safe. Plus all those dire predictions of the aluminum...
oh yes, I just don't use it much because it is hard for me to get in and out of. Plus the wife has the same issue.
Send her to Salem Mass. They have a way to deal with witches there! :fire:
Looks like an idea for a Steven King novel.
Last Feb. I thought I had my truck sold. I let the guy take it with a down payment and signing a promise note that outlined the remainder...