Now that is a real problem for a pellet pig. Even I struggled with that this year. After a lot of my stuff was thinned out and hauled off to...
When I was a kid, we didn't say much about my mother's German ancestry. Back in the 40's and 50's, there was still a lot of "hate" and criticism....
Dogs are so funny at times. A few years back, we cut a hemlock down. Limbed it up and began hauling the limbs off to a pile about 75 ft away....
This looks like a nice change from hamburgers. Campfire Onion Bombs [MEDIA]
I use the hot air popper. I just add regular butter after, but no added salt. Seems to be enough salt in 5he butter.
I love hot buttered popcorn. I end up eating it all.
I have never had any weed, and I have a lot of mixed feelings about it. However, I think it is a big waste of tax money trying to go after people...
I am happy for you. Looks like a final resolution to an old problem. I am having a boil over. We have had a dry spring so I know it is a real...
Have you discussed your issues with a reputable dog trainer? Those aggression can be controlled with the proper intervention.
I've seen some food agression between my two labs. Usually the older male wanting to dominate left overs. We try hard not to set them up for a...
I went two years without much of a garden at all, but this year my son and his family live here. They cleaned out the solar space and set up the...
I hadn't considered a rental brush hog. I'll keep that in mind.
That green house looks dark inside. Do you have a cover over it?
I tend to buy most things on line. Save a heck of a lot of time and some money. Teaches you a good habit of buying ahead so you are prepared,...
My son has opened up a lot of area. I hope he can keep up with it. Ive been thinking about a walk behind trimmer like this one from Tractor...
The good thing is you can be comfortable. I can't complain about that.
Yuk, and double Yuk, for me, it would be time to be moving to a place with a bit warmer climate. [IMG]
you could have bought a ton of good pellets for the cost of that reel. :picard:
yes, but luckily there are two available alternatives within a half mile.
When I say "squirrel" I better be opening the door or the dogs will be jumping up on the glass. These two aren't so good at catching them. I had...