I bought the Pilot Rock Steel Fire Ring with cooking Grate from Northern Tool Looks like a really good unit. I don't have it placed yet but am...
Things are moving along fast here. My son has the raised beds in and the terrace beds done. Just went out for some hay and grass seed to take...
Just keep remembering what you support and what you do not when you go vote!
tx. Now that I know you can move stuff, I'll be pestering you!!
Welcome. 10 cords of wood is a lot of wood. Is the house large, insulated? It is a lot of work processing ten cords every year. Welcome to...
Should be two threads, Grizzly Adam please review. tx
Good luck with the expanding family, and hope Champ continues to remain comfortable. Those animals are lucky to have you for their friend.
Over the years, there has been a lot of discussion about pellets being stored outside. As my old brain recalls, the vast majority seem to try to...
Really like our ice maker. The first unit we had was totally in the freezer. This new one dispenses the ice and water from the front of the...
If you don't have a tool like this, you ought to consider getting one. You can't believe how easily the forks go into the material and then lifts...
That helps a lot. Many lives saved there. I hope the horses etc can find their way to safety. I know there are some who won't leave unless...
I can see eating those things before not eating. For me, given a choice, I opt only for few animal meats. No organ meat, no goat, rabbit, lamb,...
Forest Fires are horrifying experiences. The sky turns orange for as far as you can see. The air has a horrid odor and breathing is not the...
If the kits works you are all set, but if it is an older flush that uses a lot of water, I would give strong consideration to just changing out...
That model looks to be for indoor viewing and has very limited night time viewing. However, I will look at the units made by the same company for...
Well, that's a lot of information. My old brain doesn't do much with it anymore. I am more of the type, "Buy this one". Plug it in and let it...
He did you a BIG favor by taking that stump/roots away. That would have been a lot of work, dulled chains, bum back or worse. You don't need any...
Smart young man. It should be interesting to see what you develop in another 20 yrs.
Can you tell me what system you are investing in? I'm looking into getting one. I want mine to be wifi so I don't have to run cable, just don't...
Oh, such a problem to have. Therapy may be needed. as for the buying the fishing gear, I trust Joey isn't in braces yet? I had to forego getting...