I enjoy some of the new types of fruit and veggies now available at the markets. Like the green cauliflower, burpless cucumbers or the black...
Sun is out. Lots of visitors to the bird feeders. Love to watch the red cardinals.
Right place at the right time. Good for you Pete. I hope it is the saw deal that you can use.
Yes, I am sure you are. Loosing our fur companions is a pain we learn to live with. We also live the the joy of the memories.
Found a couple of T shirts a lot of us can relate to [IMG][IMG]
Went to the TSC today for dogfood. Saw a lot of fruit trees and tender garden vegetable plants half dead from frost. What a waste. No frost at...
Nice show you havery shared with us. Hard work. I hope you get some reward $$$ for your hard work. Market not so good for selling stoves now...
Temp in the mid 30's last pm. We had a fire. Warmer today. Stove is off. Ceiling fan on. This is the season of change. I thinknow May brings...
Box of ashes. But maybe not if I can help it. Entering the day by day times. Take what you get and be greatful for it. Wife just forced me...
Dennis, today we had rose bested gross beaks also. Now isn't that an coincidence. Getting harder to keep the bird feeders filled. We have 4...
Where do you get gas that has no ethanol in it? I have been adding stabilizer to regular gas.
The birds are so much enjoyment to have around. The finches are really thick this year. Lots of the yellow ones. They are getting so used to us...
I think that was a good decision. Baring anymore of her antics eating things, she should be all set now. Surgery sure can knock them off there...
Now that is what I call a nice "big boy toy" . Never owned one or had the change to even be on one. I really like watching those machines do the...
There be consequences to them there actions, [IMG]
She has grown so. Where are you with the temperament concerns? Also, I've forgotten if you brought this up. Has she been neutered? We...
Looks like they are right at home with their ride on the boat. I am always amazed how comfortable dogs are adjusting to people things V.S....
My thoughts exactly. If you can't predict the outcome, is the risk worth it.
You need a spot that in getting direct sun at least 8 hrs for vegetables. I cut an area out of the woods. I had it stumped and then had the...
No leaves, but spring bulbs are in flower and we cut the grass today. There hasn't been a sears catalog published in years. You must be using...