Maine highway maintenance uses something like that now. The tress that are cut back look like some sort of salad master got into them. They...
In our new digs, we decided no curtains. Just the wooden blinds for all the windows except for the kitchen. Used those accordion panels. Had...
Maybe someone wanted some veal.
Backwoods Savage , Dennis, did your plants survive the cold?
Watch and see if the tree sends out some new leaves to replace the damaged ones.
It has always been that way in this state. Nope, no poisonous snakes, even if they are staring you in your face. My parents told me of seeing a...
I found this: Cows usually conceive for the first time as three-year olds. Though calves can be born at any time of the year, the calving season...
My wife has informed me that "that's not nice" :heidi:
Isn't Wyoming where the lunar landing scenes were filmed?
While I do agree they shouldn't have touched the little bison, I also am thinking that there is a good chance the animal had already been rejected...
I am told that canned and bottled beer only has a shelf life of 6-9 months. Up to to two years in the frig. Same for home brew. Of course, no...
Hate it when the weather map cuts out anything for Canada. Being located where we are, so much of our cooler weather comes from Canada. If they...
Not liking that snow at all. Hope your plants survive. I haven't set mine out as yet. The greenhouse is busting at the seams. Just now getting...
Thanks for the review. While not Blazers, they burned really good for me. The only con was they seem to burn faster than some others. My stove...
Cool here, but we are saved by the ocean. It is snowing atop of MT Washington. Didn't hear any frost warnings but I would caution anyone not...
Another retired friend of mine is on vacation Traveling to Europe with a stop in Iceland. I received a lot of pictures of Iceland. Today I got a...
Beautiful dog. Food thief is fine around here. Very natural for labs. I have two and wouldn't trust them around any food left out. We never...
Wow, took a bit to watch all three. I can't imagine being him. He was like a monkey up there.
Both my daughters were stationed at Fort Stewart and three of my grandchildren were born there.
The guy was lucky someone wasn't carrying a weapon.