Mine is off, for the moment anyway, but should the wife think she is cold or damp, the stove will run without regard to the date. We have a gas...
I couldn't do it without the support the kids are giving us. I had my grandson doing some weeding and planting. Then he had fun watering....
Got most of the garden in today. Then we got a few showers, perfect! My garden is just a teaser compared to gardens I had planted, but it is...
I know this feeling! [ATTACH]
I have one from Craftman's. It is an add on to a multi tool head, like the hedge trimmer and the weed wacker. It has done all I want. My son...
It was near 80 last Saturday. More seasonal since then. I just love it when the sun comes out. Best time of the year, to me, is late spring,...
Many years back, one of the main focuses from the Joint Accreditations of Hospitals was pain management. There was a "HUGE" push to mediate pain....
You are going to love getting rid of the carpet. I had everybit of it removed from my living area. Only upstairs still has carpets and they are...
Darn tent caterpillars get into the Cherry tries around here. Usually they stress out the tree. Cherry trees around here usually aren't as big...
That RR tie retaining wall is very impressive. That was a huge effort. Even with a huge back issue, you were able to get it done. I am envious....
I just completed an order with Amazon. I bought two of those, plus the granules, kids bracelets, and some of the incense sticks. I also picked...
That's the problem, bat houses don't go in trees http://www.batmanagement.com/Batcentral/boxinstall/install1.html
Hope you are able to install it where you can enjoy it. I sit next to my stove most every day and night. Love it.
Hay, if it makes you happy, go for it!
We live next to a power line that has several vernal pools on it. Mosquitoes breed in them. About 300 ft from our house.
I liked the discussion about using granules that are pet friendly. They have to be put down after a rain, but the cost and upkeep seem to...
I am interested in getting some control over the mosquitoes. I've been looking into several models. some has the propane tanks. Other than the...
For what it is worth, I think two dogs behave better than one. So long as I am able to take care of my pets, I intend on having two dogs with...
I wish you well. I tried the meat bird and turkey thing. I didn't come close to breaking even with cost compared to what I could buy domestic...
Home updating seems to be never ending. Good luck.