Happy Birthday big guy, sorry you have to work. Hope you try to have a special time, even if you have to postpone it for a bit. [ATTACH]
Really am enjoying the videos and pictures along with the stories. Looks like it is going along really well. Hope everyone has fun, full of food...
She didn't complain about being cold. She even went out and bought and ice crème. I saw her outside squirting the grand kids with the hose as...
That was my story for years and years. What you do when you work for a hospital. Hardly ever had time I could plan on being mine to spend with...
If you only want it for your back yard, have you considered an electric splitter. They seem fairly compact.
Bought some steaks and corn on the cob, and strawberries. Plan is to have that tomorrow. Son will do the grill. We had burgers from the grill...
Tough day, when you give it thought as to its true meaning. I don't think it is taught in school anymore. Kids have no idea. Some even...
I ran into problem with the meds making my dog too comfortable so he wanted to play even more. So the vet had me back off the meds so he would...
thanks for the link, I added that to my library.
Gotta love that. I'm not going anywhere. but still will have a good time home with the grandkids.
I looked at the sears sight, found this new I don't think that is a great bargain Most likely a fair price, but those mowers don't hold up I...
[ATTACH]
Here we are at the bingging of a long weekend Holiday. No plans of camping etc as in the past. We will do the traditional visit to the cemetery...
I'm grossly overweight, but my doctor has never asked me if I have spoons or forks in my house. Go figure.
Happy Anniversary Will. Hope you and your bride find some time to celebrate it in a way you both want.
I am very happy for you. You were missed. Glad you found a direction. I tried to get PT, but they won't have me. Said they can't offer...
you can't trust a toddler out of your sight. Not for a minute. Even drag them into the bathroom with you unless they were soundly sleeping. worse...
Wow, two of the fur friends had repairs. We went through that with Max some time ago. He was two then. Now 9, walks like a fat old man, (like...
Warmed up here also. Finally and the the wind has let up. The black flies and mosquitos were about to carry me off. I ordered a bunch of...
I'm facinated by this project. I'll be watching for your updates.