Just remember, it is a one shot deal. Do you think you will ever sell it, or heat it etc. Will it help prevent any cracking. (I think they all...
Congratulations! Live long and prosper little one!
While it make perfect sense, I've never run into that precaution. Is that a recommendation, or an imposed restriction?
Nice work. Looks really neat.
You all have fun. I'll be waiting for pictures. Hope you try for a group shot.
This is so sad. My eyes teared up as I read the dreaded announcement. While we knew this was coming, we just don't want it to be now. I am so...
very nice building you have there!
I responded the same way. But the forest industry here has a lot of support. Way too much invested by the state to get industries and public...
a word of caution. Medications, even OTC ones should always be in their labeled retail container. Many issues with meds not being in their...
I use a smart phone, mostly not for the phone features. Pictures, taking and sending them. Keeping in touch on FB. Playing solitaire while...
Hard for me to understand how a company who's product was considered top of the line and demanded premium prices which a huge following could be...
Nice, Lots of character in that bowl.
Would love to just sit and watch that thing do the work.
The wind is almost constant here. One night the air was still, but mostly it is windy. If you can find a place in the sun and protected from the...
you can make the wood as wide as you need it. use exterior wood glue and then clamp the boards together much as would be done to make a table top...