Yesterday we had an extended session of wintry snizzle. Some of it stuck. Blueberry bush [ATTACH] Eastern white pine [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I need to get my compass. I seem to have lost my bearings. [ATTACH] Thank you. Thank you. I'm here all week. Try the buffet!
I bought some a few years ago. It was fine. I saved the two quart cans/bottles that I bought, and use them to fill my saws with fuel and bar oil.
Good morning, members. Actually below freezing at 30⁰ and overcast. Upper 30's with a bit of sun, later this afternoon. More rain/snow mix...
I must not be trying hard enough. Haven't broken off any teeth.....yet.
It had started with a rain/sleet mix. Not slippery underfoot. No issues getting him back home. Both are doing well, thanks! :handshake:
Good morning, members. Mid-30's, overcast and raw. A few snowflakes in the air after heavy overnight rain. Showery day ahead, upper 30's....
I've enjoyed his music for decades. David Crosby, founding member of The Byrds and Crosby, Stills & Nash, dead at 81
Spring? It's autumn right? I'm still waiting for winter!
Well, it filled about 2/3 of the rack. There's a dew pieces of ash on the left side that were homeless until now. [ATTACH] There's still a...
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Low 30's and clear. Rain with some snow mixed in, later this afternoon. I'm taking my dad for a Dr appointment,...
Good morning, members. Seasonally warm in upper 30's, some clouds. Upper 40's later. I hope to get some splitting time in this morning....
We reserve the cabin twice a year. Once in early November and usually in mid-February. We had to settle for January this year. Still, two...
War Department :D
I just realized that the heart doesn't contain W.D. Go figure. :whistle:
I cut to near 16in. :whistle:
Get healthy, man!
So sad...... an empty rack. [ATTACH] It was full of 4+yr red oak. I've been drawing from that rack and this one, which is shoulder wood....
Good morning, members. 29⁰ clear with a bright crescent moon on a bit of snow cover from yesterday. Heading to mid-40's with sun. Hoping to...