Before dropping the trunk off the root ball, I've placed branches perpendicular,under the trunk to try to keep it off the ground for bucking.
What's the final location for the block? Mantle? Is there more refining to take place?
[ATTACH]
You need to get an "FHC" on there somewhere
:rofl: :lol:
The video says easily splits and wood. Must not have any Elm in the area.
Unnecessary death.
Good rainy morning, members. Right at 32⁰ with rain turning to snow later this morning. Chance of a couple inches by dark. I have a dentist...
Nice rounds!
Nicely done. :yes:
Can't like that.
Dropping big trees with a full PU already! :thumbs::handshake:
The FHC Classifieds has a "free" prefix for items. FHC Classifieds
He must have heard you cutting and got scared knowing that wood was there. So, he showed up with muscle! :rofl: :lol: Nice looking load!
Good morning, members. High-20's overcast. Upper 30's later. Rain this evening, into tomorrow. Chance of snow on the backside. My main...
Nice looking logs. And clean
I mix my own. I use non-ethanol that I need to drive 4hrs, round trip, to get. I don't go through alot of it. I use Star Tron stabilizer.
If'n he'll be holding them aside for you, propose that you get one free if you buy two. :thumbs:
Those look nice.