Walmart. <$5.00 Boot trays
Open windows are under-rated. :thumbs:
Just a couple. What I started with [ATTACH] Leaky saws sitting on corrugated cardboard. Over time, they become saturated and drip to lower...
[ATTACH]
Good early morning, members. I was wide awake, so I got up. Coffee in a bit. A little of this-n-that for today. Be safe Be healthy
Nice looking wood. Barkless makes for clean handling.
Good morning, members. Nice sunny day ahead. Upper 30's. I'll be running a few errands. Be safe Be healthy
Yo, I got your McNuggets, dude. Uber Eats driver stops basketball game to deliver McDonald's in viral video
Jed sure didn't shy away from felling the big ones. R. I. P.
Good spring-like morning, members. 52⁰ with DP the same. Heavy rains overnight has washed away any snow that we had. Area concerns of...
That picture was from back in the spring 2022.
Good morning, members. 29⁰ and overcast. Snow to rain later this afternoon. Heavy rain overnight. 50⁰ tomorrow. I'll top off the deck...
It was a seasonally warm day. [ATTACH] Those tubs work well.
We got ~3 sticky inches of rain-to-snow mix. [ATTACH] The rhododendrons look nice with white blossoms. Usually pink [ATTACH] I snowblowed to...
Can't like your post. That white stuff when mixed with rain, is heavy.
Good morning, members. 27⁰ and calm after 3inches of snow yesterday. Temps rising to upper 30's. Maybe, some sun! I'll be dealing with snow...
On hand training included?
Snow here as well. We've not had much at all. [ATTACH]
Does something live under that pine, behind the fallen log? Nice picture! *edit. No log