Good morning, members. Sleet/rain mixture falling. 36⁰ so there shouldn't be any freezing rain. It all clears out in a few hours. Might be a...
Burn 'em if you got 'em. My ChunkHausen
A tale of three catalpas
Got to a different set of shelves this morning What I started with. [ATTACH] Removed and relocated a bunch of odds and ends. Some,...
We have below zero temps forecasted for this coming weekend. First string of days below freezing, this year. I have my black locust and red...
I came across this beauty of mine from 2018. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Another spring-like day. 34⁰ to start. Heading to upper 40's, clear. Forecast for next weekend, includes overnight...
Like eating an elephant - one bite at a time. Pick one corner in one barn, and start there.
:thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
Catalpa is a shoulder season wood around here.
I thought this thread was about one of buZZsaw BRAD's ex girlfriends. :cool:
A person's interest in hoarding oak, is directly aligned with said person's avaliable firewood storage space.
Good morning, members. Right at freezing, with broken overcast. Upper 40's later. A good morning to deal withba few yard things, including...
Half a face cord... maybe.
Do you have a moisture meter to verify dryness or not?
It's my understanding that voles are herbivores. They'll eat roots. They use moles tunnels. Moles are carnivores. Moles tunnel looking for...
[ATTACH]
You might want to check your store for availability and location. These are what I picked up. Mainstays All Purpose Polypropylene Diamond Boot...
Yup.. a task that always comes around. I already have my next victim area picked out.