An arctic blast arrives here in New England on Friday. Hangs around for the weekend. I just topped off my deck wood stack with red oak, and a...
Leave water dripping a bit to help prevent freezing pipes. I've never needed to do that. The only pipes on an outside wall here, are kitchen...
3yrs of split wood is peace of mind and is like money in the bank.
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead before the deep freeze tomorrow. 20⁰ heading to upper 30's and sunny. Definitely bringing wood to the...
Alot of wood would find its way into the stove. Alot of cribbage would be played too. Too cold for being outdoors for very long. Toilet seat...
Yeah, when you don't reload for a couple of years.:thumbs:
Near any members? https://www.wxyz.com/news/shes-gonna-need-a-bigger-yard-michigan-teachers-snow-sharks-win-the-internet
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. We are entering the freezer. Leaving it on Sunday. 20⁰ now with a deposit of 9⁰. Woodstove heating back up and...
I knew too, after re-reading the post. All's good. :yes:
You sir, are in a special situation that the majority of members are not. Stay warm!
Have you gotten it all yet, Brad?
Demand might be low if all the serious burners bought early
They want only clean cardboard. Nothing greasy. Go figure.
If you aren't already. I am burning 4+ year old red oak, overnight. It burns so well. 3-4 splits and there's still plenty of coals 8hrs later...
The sun came out. What fun is that? At least it was flurrying while I was out. Now it's time for more coffee and enjoy the indoor fire.[ATTACH]
Last fire of January [ATTACH] Getting rid of some pizza boxes and a couple of American flags that have outlived their purpose. *edit - come to...
Nice looking splits of ash, Brad!
No pellets here, but I do have a mix of black locust and red oak at the ready. I suspect the oil-eating dragon in the basement will be awake...
I voted yes. You have the OK of the landowner. I have no experience with box elder. You need to come up with a way to market the short...