Been there. Done that. :drunk:
Up there, firewood is as valuable as toilet paper. Not many trees up on the rockpile.
I've seen it. That picture makes it look good!
Many local records being set in New England.
Right below the -10 above, are the low/high temps for the past 24hrs, I believe. It hit -11 at some point. Winds are calming after howling...
Good morning, members. Record setting low temps in the area. -10⁰f here currently. No loss of power, with gusty overnight winds. Staying...
Well, we burned dinosaur juice last night.:( It was ok. It's good to get some heat in the unheated basement. 46⁰ down there now. The room with...
[ATTACH]
The rockpile seems to generate it's own weather. My wife and I were staying at the Mt Washington Resort, at Bretton Woods. A birthday...
I expect they'll perform the "cup of boiling water into the air" trick. Most news stations will pick it up and show it.
It can stay up there!
19⁰ here and windy. 10⁰ drop in 4hrs. Right now, a piece of black locust with some red maple to keep it company.
Red maple makes up ~80% of my shoulder wood. Mixed in with some ash, Elm, and ash. I expect to be burning my shoulder wood the entire heating...
It all has to do with draft. With a stalled cat, the draft is still fine, just not hot enough for the cat to clean up the smoke. If your draft...
I had the chimney cleaned summer '22. Been burning since October. Steady burning since November. Stack cap is looking just fine this morning....
I hope you get to deliver.
9⁰ drop in 3hrs. Down to 20⁰ and breezy The woodstove and humidifier are battling it out for air supremacy!
At least it's not to be cloudy. Your panels will suck up as much sun as they can.
Good morning, members. 29⁰ and a bright moon. Temps going down to mid-teens, windy and sunny. Below zero this time tomorrow. We're as ready...
That's what flowing rivers are for.