Looking good, Dave.
Nice toys!!
Good morning, members. Our crazy winter continues. For February, a high of 48⁰ is nice to see. It's 48⁰ now, heading to 60⁰, and sunny. A...
2022 into 2023. I normally burn ~3.5 cords of firewood, per heating season. So far, I've burned 1.3 cords, plus an amount of chunks back I n...
Good morning, members. Chvymn99 - you can keep that snow. Upper 40's here later. Sunny morning, showers later today. A bit of this and...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-40's and sunny. I'll go for a walk, bring wood to the deck, and meet a friend for lunch. Be...
Flipped a kitty? That's a 1st for me. Nice load. Going back for more?
Good morning, members. An average day ahead, for a change. 25⁰ now, clear with a bright moon. Heading to upper 30's and sunny. I'd like to...
The maples should be an easy drop. The ash has a lean. It's tall enough to reach the side street if allowed to follow the lean. Rope and...
Here's the area that has dead trees. Ash on the right, red maple to the left. [ATTACH] That was a double row. It's the shoulder wood I've...
Good morning, members. Right at freezing. Heading to upper 40's and clear. I emptied a rack yesterday. Time to clear out leaves that have...
Big heap BTUs there!
I agree. Sometime. :salute:
We have cardinals year round.
I saw a robin in the yard a few days ago. Then, temps went 11⁰ below zero. Haven't seen any since.
Thanks! Always trying to improve. Also, time to clear out the leaves that get in there. That area gets alot of runoff from the screenhouse...
I've been drawing from these racks. Drawing them down equally. After refilling my deck rack from here, I decided to consolidate the 2 into 1....
Good morning, members. We're out of the arctic blast. 25⁰, calm, and overcast. Heading to mid-40s. We had an enjoyable evening out,...
I don't think any toes would care.. Administrative
:banana: