Split it, then stack it. 5-10 minutes every day will produce a lot of progress. A little wet won't hurt a thing, until you can get it covered....
Um..........no.:sherlock: Star Gazer's a female.......a very good neighborly one.
Aliens.
I'm thinking of waiting for a Black Friday deal.
How's he gonna' learn if he's facing the opposite direction of the stacks? :rofl: :lol: I'm thinkin' those pics was staged to show off your...
If you let it get up to 400-500, no need for incremental adjustments, as long as the wood is dry. You can do incremental, and watch how it reacts...
That's a deal. Grab it.
Came back in the house for a break, and some dinner. I have a motion light above the shop door, which is about 20' or so across from these...
So, after getting back from downstate Wed. night, I took Thurs. off to recuperate, but got out today and did some stacking. I expect the kid (and...
Gkids are both getting the $50 FireHD from us. Our daughter said that's what they want. I've been thinking about one for myself for a while, but...
Wait 'til they get married. :hair:
According to info I read, can't be done on the FireHD. Another thing, our laptops batteries just can't hang for more than about 3 hours or so, and...
You've been obsoleted. :headbang:
I haven't had much luck with side to side (E/W) fires, so I use the N/S method. I also do n/s on the bottom row, then e/w on top of that. Change...
One of the reviewers mentioned how bad the browser is on the Fire. What's the opinion here?
tablet, and wondering what everyone here has. Pros, cons. Anyone have a Fire HD? Our two youngest grandkids want the Fire HD ($50), but that seems...
Yep, I really like the Snoopy punkin.
I remember Jack. My nephew and wife just had a new baby boy a few weeks ago, and the pool table is a changing table now. Diapers all over. I think...
We're on 8.5 mostly wooded acres. The dogs really like wandering in there, and I've never found more than one tick on any of 'em. The Advantix II...
Can't like that Kimberly. At all. Hope you aren't too sore come morning.