I heard something quite a while ago....... “Never argue with an ID10T. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
Yep, WiFi only. Got Google Play installed.
Great advice and the same as what I got when asking about what computer I should get (1993). I don't know until I know....ya' know?:thumbs: I...
That's the old one. The new one has 1.5 G of memory, and 16G of storage. Not sure if the processor is the same. I've had desktops that weren't as...
The 8 is about 12 oz, so much easier to lug around instead of the laptop, which weighs about 6-6.5. Kinda like carrying around a full can of...
Presuming you have coffee to go with that view.
Almost ordered the 10". That's heading into laptop size......I have laptops. :headbang: Let's see, wife's old one from about 5 years ago, my old...
I've been considering one for quite a while, but never got serious about it until my wife suggested these for the girls. It was funny, because...
Jeesh, I'd have to resort to reading these two books on my desk. :hair::D
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Maybe we could all be Canadian? That would royally pizz off the Queen mama. Might not make Canadians happy either. Hmmm
No fire last night, so when I awoke at 5 am for a pitstop, the house was cool enough for a fire.:) Put in a few small splits, got it going and...
Pretty rural around here, but kids go around down in town where most of the houses are close together.
That's too funny. She seems to be having waaay too much fun. :dancer::banana: :thumbs:
Well, no waiting.:picard::rofl: :lol: I ordered 2 for the gkids, one for my wife, and the Fire HD 8 for me. These will be our first tabs, and...
:ithappened:
Only one I got anymore. :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Vibrate. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I knew, you knew that. :dex:
Gotcha. It's an important consideration. A spot that gets plenty of air and sun if possible. I tried stacking under some trees behind one of the...