Hadn't been in the woods at SisILs place since last year, until last Saturday. Took a walk and found a bunch more down Oak that weren't there on...
Xactically.
If you do a little math.......eat the whole bag and you've consumed 1120 calories, and 128% of your daily saturated fat in one little bag of...
Gasifier , you realize you're making really good progress on that barn....right? Darn sun......slowing down progress when it sleeps in like that,...
Awoke to 30 this am, so of course there's a fire.:thumbs: Pretty gooder frost on everything. Forecast for the next week is at least partial sun...
32 for tonight, so I'm reloading the stove in a minute. House should be comfy in the morning.
The Sand Pebbles A Raisin in the Sun One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Marnie The Dirty Dozen Cool Hand Luke To Kill a Mockingbird
Ten Little Indians The Birds
Man......WAAAYYY too many. Wizard of Oz. Got a kick outta the cowardly lion. War of the Roses Money Pit
No stylus. I wonder if that would work on this tab? I don't have large fingers, but it's not easy hitting all those little letters.
Finally figured out how to turn off auto incorrect. Installed Firefox, set up e-mail. I can see I'll need a stand. I want a cover/case. I almost...
I think it's about 50 oat, but it feels cool so I started a fire with some small Ash splits.
No need for a script for flea and tick stuff. My wife gets all other stuff through the Amish feed store or TSC and gives the dogs their...
Bobby, instead of police officer. Man, it's already too confusing. I mean, what if his name isn't Bob? Crumpets, instead of biscuits. See what I...
Yeah, that would be difficult. Nope, not gonna' do it.
I hadn't heard that about the collars Larry. I'll check into it before another purchase. Our dogs haven't had an issue with them.......luckily.
I'll have to check Amazon for stuff. I've been using Drs. Foster & Smith for quite a while. I quit using the topical AdvantixII early this year,...
Wood snob it is then.:thumbs: Seriously, it does make a mess, but it also makes good firewood and kindling. There may or may not still be some sap...
Boy, I'd be snatchin' up about none of those.:loco: :crazy: