Gas, is the one fifth back from where you stopped, a little higher than the rest or is it the camera playing tricks?
That's all you use? Wow.
Helluvagooderdeal! :thumbs: So, will this be used as a backup type deal or additional to something else in the house? I don't remember if you...
Made the mistake of adding 3 more splits after the original fire burned down........had to open some windows. :picard: It was still 36 out when I...
Ahhhhh. :)
You know, by now I shouldn't be surprised......that forecast low of 43 turned into 35 real degrees by this morning. Of course the house was cooler...
Supposed to hit 43 tonight, but I think I'll forgo a fire until the AM. 72 in here right now.
Gooder tip Adam. I've had the sawdust slightly sizzle when I pour the wax into the egg carton. Always proceed with caution.
Same here Larry. I didn't know about it until Grizz tagged me in.
:makeitrain":dancer:
:popcorn:
[MEDIA]
Done
Yep.
Bingo. My first thought clem. If I win, I don't want the saw. Sell it and donate the money.
Wha....? How are you supposed to get the barn done? Fairly thoughtless of them, methinks. :D Kinda' what I was thinking on the rafters, but...
Nope....not gonna' like that......not one bit. Go get it checked out ASAP. I truly believe mine got worse because I waited to go see the doc. Oh,...
Now we're talkin'! Helps to have help. Curious why you stopped those at the loft wall.
This is gettin' more interestinger all the time.
If you sign over the title, it's hers....and a possible "good luck" trying to get the money. Maybe I have trust issues..........