or from anywhere else who may have been there....know where I took this pic? And yes, I remember where I took the pic.......:picard: [ATTACH]
Man Pallet Pete , that sucks. Here's hoping the best for a good recovery. Gasifier , that's looking very gooder. Stout......very stout.
Looks like a good choice to wait.
That was cool.
Get a nice fire going with that wet wood, and it'll dry off. :D I keep thinking about putting my old stove in the shop, but can't get [IMG]
Probably a combo of all the above, but I'll go back to what I said earlier and what Smokey said too, mostly I think it's the wood. Add in the...
I think the graininess of the pic is causing us to think it's fat, when maybe it's not really. What else has a bobtail and what seems to be pointy...
Nope, still not worky. Tried viewing on Youtube, and it says "This video contains content from Myap. It is not available in your country".
Or, give up reloading. J/K, of course.:whistle: But man, what a pita.
Chalupacabra......I think I've seen those at Taco Bell. Really though, looks like a fat Bobcat.
So, in a good way, or a bad way? Do you use 'em to swipe too?
OAT down to 42, so I put a few small splits in. Doing smallish overnight fires, and usually morning fires now. Another day or so of decent temps,...
tungsten , have you tried a fire without using the blower that pushes air through the tubes?
I've heard Ash is quick to dry, but now that I'm burning some from last year, it still sizzles a little bit, so it's not dry. Again, I'm doubting...
Agreed, and they were open a good chunk of the day. Sunny and 65. :dex:
freeburn , that's how I do it, except I appropriated a double boiler that hadn't been used for a long time. The only issue I've noticed is that...
Hey tungsten , welcome aboard. First off, I'm not sure there are many burners here that would consider 450-550 to be "very hot". It's about 40...
Oh, ok. So, you're good 'til April then.
The good stove I got under control....the insulation thing still isn't where it needs to be. Might be something to do this winter.
Now wait a minute there Jack, gettin' a little carried away is one thing, but that's getting downright scary. DST does make it easier to remember...