Hmmm, Dave beat me to it, but since it was wrong.....................
Grand Canyon
Easy. That's Scotty's place.:D Oh, wait.......yep, Scotty's.
Um, the falls. Let me see, how about Niagara.
Congrats JC@ATL. Sounds similar to what we did.
We went to Bronners last time. Probably go back in March and may go then. I've never seen so many ornaments anywhere else.:hair: Zehnders has a...
I'm too sexy for mah shoes, too sexy for mah shoes................
Forgot to get mah stickah. :picard:
Like I said, I like a good read now and again.
On the other hand, isn't that what cat stoves do best, once you learn how to run them? :thumbs:
Yep. Which is why I want one.
Only if I don't have to converse with Putin.
A little wordy, but pretty much spot on from my experience. I've wondered why modern stoves don't have these TCs as a matter of course. Other...
Nope. I only learned how to use the saw to drop the tree in the direction I wanted a couple years ago (still trying to get it right). Bought my...
Oooh, they gotz stickers? That cinches it then. I'm gonna' go vote for somebody.
Whew. Yep.
Well, it didn't last too long.
Xactically. They have a great buffet too.
Bingo! Met up with a goodly chunk of the family yesterday and had lunch/dinner at Zehnders. Beautiful weather.
Um, I don't understand............:)