Go ahead and actually get to 3 years ahead, then we'll talk. :thumbs: I'm still working on that myself.......again.
I think it was a prototype or proof of concept. Made of steel might be a tad heavy for the way he was using it. Looked like a fairly small saw...
Yep, and we'll need pics.
Yeah, milling is a lot of work. I thought it was an interesting method for smaller logs.
Well, she's still looking for another "score"......I think.:dex::picard::thumbs:
Aw man, you beat me to it. But, only if the Arthuritis will allow you to open it.:picard:
Gooder on ya' Dave. Even a couple hours on a changeout would be too much in those conditions.
You'll get your turn.......and it'll be here before you know it.
Hmmm. Ok then, here's his Youtube channel. John Heisz
Wow, this is interesting.......... [MEDIA]
I have a hard time believing you get very nervous about much of anything. JMHO:)
Still 57 OAT, going down to 36-37,...... officially. May have a small fire before going to bed, so the house isn't too cool in the AM.
Same here.
In a few years our DNA might be made adjustable to do such a thing without having to detach and reinstall. You'd probably have to carry around a...
My SisIL loves it. She ends up taking most of it home.
Oh Shawn Curry .......... [IMG]
Did that on the front of the house facing right into the wood shed, so I can see what I'm getting when I go out for firewood at night. Two led...
Ocqueoc Falls
Well then, should be soooo much easier. :rofl: :lol:
[MEDIA]