Need your definition of a "log". Pics might help.
He musta' been the one who got picked last.
With you watching the whole thing. Circle of life.......or death, in this case.
I use an old, small double boiler and sometimes use candles found at garage sales, but also buy wax from the grocery store. We only buy eggs that...
The chipmunk population around here had a habit of burrowing under the pole barn slab, and chewing through things. Got a couple in the crawl. I...
Wow is right.
RIP [MEDIA]
And it's really nice to "see" you're able to do all that. Get it? :picard:
I've left plenty of tops in the woods thinking I'll get back to 'em one day. That day finds me cutting up another tree and taking the larger...
That's excellent news Pete.
Nice job. I can see that being real handy out in the woods.
:popcorn:
I'm still working on getting the empty stacks refilled too. No depression or withdrawal, just a little anxiety that I'm running out of time this...
X2 or +2, or whatever.......:D
If those cheesy baked things are there, you can be as vegan as you like. Wait a minute.....what cheesy baked things are we talking about? Never...
Yeah, that does sound quite appetizing.
So, there's a stacking GTG at schlot's? :stacke:
Just stack some more wood around it.............perfect!
It's great when the light comes on, eh?
I think they got some kinda special cool kid club goin' on. I couldn't decipher the code either.