MacgyverVW I suppose I could try mounting the jigsaw upside down in the vise, then running the tube across the blade. No idea why I'd need the...
The actual time I spend making these is probably less than 10 minutes. Hardest part is walking out to the shop and back to get the sawdust. Maybe...
Which for us, may start this weekend. :thumbs: Plenty of coffee, plenty of filters, plenty of cups (I use the same one every day),....gooder to go.
There's a draft from about waist level down. I'm sure it's coming from the back bedroom......the door especially. I may have mentioned in past...
I can't "peel" myself away from this thread.
Yeah, that could work, although I don't relish the cloud. Too many ways to lose/have stolen, data. Happens every day to supposedly well hardened...
Hey, if they won't wake up.....leave. They can just freeze off their little patookas for all I care. We need pics man, pics. :hair::ithappened:...
Agree, and put the digital copies on cd/dvd disk or some other media. If possible, more than one place. Hard drives don't last forever.
Looks like we may be in for some snow this weekend ourselves. It's been warm-ish lately and cold starting fires is getting a bit old. I'm using up...
Cement slab is better than the ground, but I'd still put it up on pallets (since you have them), to help airflow. If you have a lawn mowing type...
That's pretty much my morning routine......every morning it's cool enough for a fire. :thumbs:
Hmm, seems yooperdave can't draw, or something? So anywho, thought I'd give a little update on the deck. Seems to be moving the air better than my...
Hey leoht , welcome aboard. So, you're an Earthling, eh?:D Nice to see we're still attracting folks from around the globe.
Hey Handsonautotech , welcome aboard. What's the saying? Birds of a feather...........:) You've already fit in here. Great pics, and vids. The...
Ok, now wait a minute....... That's going a little overboard. :D
You'll never fit all that in the carport. I guess I'll have to take it off your hands. That's just how I do....... Now, I just need your # so I...
Got a couple piles similar to that out by the pit, but the DNR has a burn ban on right now. I don't have the time anyway.........I'll probably...
Just to clarify.....Walmart is just like Meijer. Meijer began back in 1934, and Wally's in '62. :dex::) As for the pans, I've had a LOT of Teflon,...
I was doing that with my old Ashley, once I got it all fixed up. Pretty much the same with the new stove, but better.
This really sounds like an "old school" thought process, and his 30 years of experience only means that he's had that much time to either get it...